Monday, June 1, 2015

OLS 17 - Round and Round




Welcome to June! Can you believe it - where is this year going? This month, our challenge is called "Round and round": make a one layer card that has two circles on it. No more no less. Other shapes, words etc allowed.

I created my flower using two solid dot images, stamped in different shades of purple. Now it's your turn! We can't wait to see you go 'round and round'! The deadline is midnight on June 24.


OLS 17 Challenge Rules

l.  A one-layer card is defined as a single layer of cardstock folded in half.  No other layers of paper are allowed.
2.  Make a card that has two circles (other shapes and words allowed!).  Remember to keep embellishments to a minimum. 
3.  Post your card somewhere on the internet and link it to us using the Inlinkz button below.  If you link to your blog, please link to that specific post and not your blog's home page so we can find it easily. Link up before midnight on June 24.
4.  The most important rule of all is to have fun!


2 comments:

  1. I just want to say thank you for all of the inspiration that I find here. It always takes me out of my comfort level and pushes me to the next one... this one was great fun... so THANKS.

    ReplyDelete